This is not the first time I see it 'm inspires and reminds me of yesteryear houses where people pass and pilgrims were welcomed.
It is there in front of the Best Companies Jacques Martin della vega, the very man who owns the car park to the angels ...
Also, thinking wrongly or rightly be wire-conductor of the story (in short, not significant) ... My beloved, for a thousand years, perhaps a little less, I know for sure one day we will all go voirm we see Father / Mother God and his followers ... and all this without necessarily dying like some religions want to make me believe.
No, say it could still be having Arpette a willingness to establish the glory of God and see who would be paradise on earth ...
short, a lamp lit, but tell me, Lord, is this a sign and (hop party, the light went out) ... nice, I'm going to eat chocolate, gingerbread and drink coca zero without fear does not "sober at all" ... like Mary, Mother of Jesus!
0 comments:
Post a Comment