Sunday 06-03-2011
Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Matthew 7.21-27.
Like the disciples gathered around Jesus on the mountain, he told them: "It is not enough to tell me, 'Lord, Lord', to enter the kingdom of heaven but we must do the will of my Father in heaven.
That day, many will say: 'Lord, Lord, is it not in thy name we have been prophets in your name we cast out demons in thy name we have come a long miracles? '
Then I will declare to them: 'I've never known. Stand back from me, ye that evil! 'Everyone who listens
what I tell you there and puts it into practice is like a wise man who built his house on rock.
the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, the house did not collapse because it was based on the rock.
And everyone who listens to what I tell you there without putting it into practice is like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand.
The rain fell, the floods came, the winds blew, it shook the house, the house collapsed, and its collapse was complete. "
From the Liturgical Translation of the Bible - © AELF, Paris
- Service offered by the Daily Gospel - To receive the Gospel every morning email levangileauquotidien.org
0 comments:
Post a Comment