Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nightprowler Sa Airsoft Gun

(Candy) Still signs ... (II) March 2, 2011

Still 'Signs '(II)

Firstly, thank you. Who to thank you for the draft law that you (all) give me the grace to renew myself and this just after my last 'feat' of chronic irresponsibility ...

To start the day, a 0. (Points) was on my solar calculator this morning when I turned on the lamp, at exactly 6:15 AM. After getting weighed and oops, found my recent weight gain ... (Being as the age of a woman, that does not scream ... ;-)

... What I do take more cautioned that as it became almost ... commonplace ... (Laughs). Yes, because every day that God made, and provided lighting the lamp before 7.00, or eight-digit number and one or two letters, or 0. ME or a single 0. just like me to sign and say hello throughout the day.
Then, to compensate for my lack of probable nicotine after lunch, I took a nap and then I had to re-open the eyes, the phone began to ring , and the same number twice yesterday ...

Yes is a 009,999 number

So for yesterday, I gather, two attempts, the first for, I think that I blow 'Chocolate is my attempt, and I say "No"'

The second blow for me, I still think, 'Smoking is my attempt, and I say, "No" ... but that's me, I say yes to these shots there ...!


Except, except, except ... Today is another matter, because nowadays in most'm still like 'disgusted' or because I changed her mind before as a 'second chance' in this March 2, 2011 ...

short, you know, my ... like 'favorite' I do not know what your ... (Wife), is supposed to just have to make, so why not be present at your side that famous May 28, 2011 ... .

short, you know, I read a couple of times in the bible that you will sow the inequity between a mother and daughter or between a step-daughter and her stepmother, finally, brief I often compare myself to these girls, or having a problem with respect to Thy most holy mother, or vis-à-vis relations with mine. Yes, I'm Te more useful by obeying all costs to Mom, this, forgetting my pride and step aside to some extent by this small sacrifice as you make yourself by making you, Obedient up at the end to do the will of the Father, Is it my turn, as I thought of you best represent a new era of Lord, the Lord of the New Age, but this time, a female Lord ... and that said, I do Obedient to the end to do the will of Our Mother, my brother and me ... (Even you, my little brother, who left too early )...?

In any case, I'm almost more manageable as long as I am aware of the truth of each and all, this is the sine qua non, I can stay 'free token '... !


Hiiiiii, yay, I realize again and another sign, how and why of the 28 May ... well, almost and perhaps is that, according to my interpretation, or rather a girl yes, this Lady of Sion ... FC Sion and play and maybe win his twelfth national champion, and it will be played a famous May 29, 2011 in Basel ... Father, you realize, Abba Father, (Mechaba) ... Mary-Jo, mechaba ... !

short summary, if I can still take advantage of your kind patient, dear Spirit of holiness, but it's more for Testifying closer to the truth than pride myself in any ; undisguised joy, but here's to yesterday

Everything started there are several me, you remember, Lord Maitreya, I had you requested to kindly move heaven and earth to get me a poster of the merciful Christ (painted by Sister Faustina. ...

You have answered me something I have not kept, sorry, but this could be (to me) my love of mine, who spoke when you said, "Neither post nor prayer ... do you bring back inside you, where I am or something ... something totally different, but which began with these words, nor post, nor prayers ...!

brief, the year 2009, I went to camp for the holidays to Vercorin, and saw nothing I not in their beautiful church, inaugurated the year of our meeting, Valentin, yes, in 2000, a magnificent icon of the exact image of my merciful christ poster said that Jean-Marie Madeleine in 1999 offered me and that I had thrown in the trash after the song heard on the radio station in my area, after smoking ... a joint ... then, that you had left a very slow fall in an ashtray, just to tell me, Valentine, "What you did, Catherine, for joints, (STPL or not, but) Do it also for cigarettes "because it is the gesture that I made right after yours ... pfft, what a great effort concentration, but in short, everything that is listed in my red binder, which is on the verge of being turned .... In short, this poster, yes, having seen Vercorin last year in October, I wrote a letter to Santa of Poland Vercorin Parish, Sister Faustina was Polish, he would no doubt where my find a beautiful new poster ... .

I put everything, money, my address, phone number, even the small symbol of the disabled by saying we will be seen in his church ...

He telephoned me a day on the set, and left a message on answering machine. Immediately his voice heard, I called him back, but he said not to be easy, but he would do with his brother in Poland.

few weeks later he called me back on the answering machine, saying that the poster would be home in late January. But, but, but, mid-February said to myself, well, maybe it will be my gift, since my birthday will not be long, perhaps as the Father, who was also the Spirit of holiness, was, yes ben necessarily know what, then, trusting the Lord Jesus, I am surprised thinking ... and if (again) for real come home soon, christ ... Especially a message from my beloved seeking his "Thunderbolt" gave a phone number to call 'if there was one that was on February 14 the person seen in two different stores, so that She was accompanied by an older lady "
When I sent him a text message earlier this afternoon, soon after. It reminded me, his voice pleased me immediately, we exchanged a few words and I promised to remind a bit later if permitted, I beg you he answered, such as Valentine when I asked permission to join them ... (Another story) ...

Then in the afternoon, I went outside and rang, and I ask her if she did not phone, what will happen, what about, "he replied, so I asked him if he would leave, drops his research, he said no, he had even planned to publish three days the same message, and I said, "But if during those three days she did not phone That will happen there, knowing and hoping that person really was just me and I said ...!, those words still make me shudder at heart, he said "Anyway it's my fault, when I had the opportunity, I could not tell her to keep her" ... That is exactly what happened to me ... and Valentin Friday, October 31, 2000 ...


but here, take me to the head of peccadilloes, and feeling guilty of his non-presence as mine, as after the night before, forced on chocolate ( diet), and other excesses in all sorts, and I had to confirm his absence forced absence due to my renewed ... .


But, but, but, before yesterday, I call the Father of Poland, which was not my address, it seems, although I doubt even today, but the mystery of the Spirit of God, they are what they are, I do not ask me crestions ... yes, with a 'c' as the little Cedric said when he was little ... Cacrine 'think-year ... (Ooh ago, 35 years ...!

short, my address, data, or repeated, he said, to bring me one of those days where he will go to Lausanne . I was delighted, and as to be able to get back these emotions than I said it, I smoked my last two cigarettes my last two packages ... and went to bed.
That night it there was a lot of little noises in the frame of the window of the bedroom that Mom and I share ...

The next morning I live like a message from you on my i-pod to the page of my newspaper (daily Romand) it was virtually the same message, and waiting patiently for Mama rose to stand up together and I be patient when I arrived in the guest room and office which is also physio room, after weighing myself, I was delighted, in spirit because I had lost 1kg. Then lighting the lamp, I saw a 0. (Sign) and then, upon closer my journal on the computer I could read a message, in Between Friends, a message that said, I found my beautiful reserve your day of May 28, 2011, Becs! And it pleased, but delighted but I do not know exactly why (to save anything or anyone at fault, me or Mom because we always like everybody did what they could with the resources we available. ... And at night, I received a message from my net smackou preferred sohaitant me a good night, my beautiful!



And back to yesterday, a 0. (Signs), a post-meeting in Friendship, a lady of 59 years non smoker, slim campaign wanted a loving companion tabacophobe, nice to ... (I forget the words, but in fact, for more ...) and then an announcement about Archibald The Dog who was his birthday ... this was not the first time I saw him ... this famous dog, ... ;-))

And therefore, I, rather than internalize it all and realize the great potential for this fuss The only chance to prove and who I am and who He is, yes, THAT YOU ES, in no time crazy thoughts, I found myself to bite one cigarette in the packet of Mama, and eat the chocolate ...!

... But, but, but, but, this morning, after I weighed two pounds more than yesterday, I choose to do so again gaff, gaff, gaffe ... ! And after turning, I saw a 0. (Sign) and then, having received a mail from my friend and roommate at Lourdes, where I told him want to go in the spring, Pilgrimage, ending May 28 ... she said yes to me support, so I went for the nearest church, no enrollment form, I went in the end among village trustees to whom he remained a ... always with my electric wheelchair, so I went to the nearby church, I lit a candle to what happened yesterday is nothing ... then starting again I watch the wall of magazine ... no newsletter ... Damn ...!!

Germaine I phone, telling her my find one ballot on his voicemail, then pass by the pharmacy to buy some chewing gum, Germaine and remember, I said to him send the newsletter, but I give it up because there are too many signs up against such a necessity.
But, but, but, but, leaving the pharmacy where the pharmacist ran after me with the ballot that I had forgotten on the counter when I arrived in the mail, it was closed, and the man who came to meet his mail, I asked the time, 11:40, so the post was closed for 10 minutes ... (No, no comment)!

result, after returning, having eaten, having slept, Mom gave me the envelope to Germaine and she drew my attention to the fact that the funds of the Foundation, Broquet, has considerably decreased, it reserved the right to share in the cost of sick now every five years, which confirms my idea of not returning this year ... but in four years ... probably.

Back from the nearest post office, I still had not smoked or eaten shock ... and yet this time ... it is 10:59 p.m..

A +
Candy



PS I forgot to mention in the text of the many presences of my angels of the Company which owns the parking lot of Angels, which by their presence and by their physical absence ... at all.

Maitreya Thanks for what tui me feel your presence strongly being as my love, yes, me too ... since you say yourself, I am your love ... Tonight, I know you're Valentin, Claude Martin, and Matthew, of ailleuirs you, Lord Christ, thou art the husband of all the "Catherine" ... because that's how! ... And that's all.

March 3
0:14

A +
Candy

0 comments:

Post a Comment