The day I'm loved for real
The day I'm loved for real, I realized that in all circumstances, I was right place at the right time. And then I could relax.
Now I know what it's called Self Esteem.
The day I'm loved for real, I could see that my anxiety and my emotional suffering, were nothing but a signal when I go against my beliefs.
Now I know what it's called Authenticity.
The day I'm loved for real, I stopped wanting a different life and I began to see that everything that happens helps my personal growth.
Now I know what it's called maturity.
The day I'm loved for real, I began to receive abuse in forcing a situation or person, for the sole purpose of getting what I want, knowing full well that neither person, and myself are ready and that this is not the time.
Now I know what it's called Respect.
The day I'm loved for real, I began to free myself from all that I was not healthy, people, situations, anything that lowered my energy. At first I called it because of selfishness.
Now I know what it's called pride.
The day I'm loved for real, I stopped being afraid of free time and I stopped making big plans, I abandoned the mega - projects of the future. Today, I do what is right, what I like when I like and my rhythm.
Today, I know it's called Simplicity.
The day I'm loved for real, I stopped trying to always be right and I realized all the times I was wrong.
Today I discovered Humility.
The day I'm loved for real, I stopped to relive the past and worry about the future. Today I live in the present, where all life is going.
Today I live one day at a time, and it's called Bliss.
The day I'm loved for real, I realized that my head could be wrong and disappoint me, but if I put in the service of my heart, it becomes a very valuable ally. All this is
Savoir Vivre!
Charles Chaplin
http://lespapillons.doremiblog.com/prise-de-conscience-c175052
The day I'm loved for real
0 comments:
Post a Comment