Never mind, tell them you're sorry when you've met them did you had to go wrong in history, when thou hast met did you have you Uygur sidewalk ... (Thank you Renaud).
... Yes, I always come Renaud's when I find myself between two gray areas.
highlights what made me vibrate, which spoke to me, musically speaking when I was 'young' girl ... adolescence a little parachute ... but finally, in short, we were all young ...
... Yes, but still, while some take it on, others, including me were wearing themselves as victims ... the former are understood and managed to find very early the next logical step to follow ... Succeed, succeed in school, successful work and even a successful family life ... yes, yes, I know that before his family, he'll have to 'squeeze' (SISIS, although this is not really that ... but hey, the truth comes from the mouth ... and I'm (also) girl's father) ... .
So, finding the right spouse. But if you think like me, too late, that your 'for' you got dropped by your fault, or because it did not you cut the floor when you insulted him, so be it you get mad at the whole world in general (the particular company) or you get mad at God Almighty to have you let your choice or whether you bugging you and bugging you until the day, where again , you will respect and love God, to thee again sent the Holy Spirit allowing you to glimpse again that love unfinished, as I said ... not even in its infancy it has remained ... mmmm'enfin, we do unerring us when we encounter the True Love of Our Life!
And what I learned, my dear, is that when one passes from life to death, we lose our identity,
; ; and when we pass from death to life, we all carry away, but all with you ... !
Reason why you will not call you over this, your return is already there, we know you will remember this without naming you dare, for fear of potential repercussions and destructive that this may cause. Between us, our past will be enough evidence. Amen
A +
Candy
0 comments:
Post a Comment