When we say that we are considering a home birth in the presence of a midwife, the reactions are varied. There are those who did not know it could be done or it was done yet. There are skeptics who are totally against it and think that we are ignorant or worse, but we finally met shortly. There are skeptics open to discussion. The intrigued, bewildered, without a priori opinion on the subject. The "I'm not surprised coming from you." Finally there, the enthusiasts, then when moving in the preparation, those who have already lived. Of these, I only met people who are very satisfied with their choice.
How did we get to the ADA?
Before leaving on a trip (between Asia and Latin America), I began studying the issue of pregnancy, since we had talked about putting a baby on the way over it . I came across stories of ADA and all had the distinction of being deep debt of serenity, which tells of an extraordinary moment in time and continuity of things natural. The idea has resonated me, emplifiée certainly the fact that we were traveling with the confidence to have in life to experience what we experienced.
When we found out I was pregnant, I quickly talked to Alexis, who listened to me and appreciated the vision of the birth.
course, there were moments of doubt about the ADA, we also considered the birth in maternity and especially the fact that we do not control everything anyway.
Why ADA?
To sum things up, I wish it was me, or rather our couple, who gave birth our child. I will not be given birth by the medical team. And despite everything you want to make myself heard, I know it will not be completely possible motherhood. It is very difficult to do things they feel like they felt when surrounded by strangers, people who know, who have learned, for whom childbirth is almost a routine in a space only to give birth and who sees every day as a scroll. Everything is so impersonal, I understand that you can not focus on himself, on his feelings, his inner nature, his baby.
In my life, I almost always acts like he is correct to do as recommended, according to common sense. I think this time that the time will be strong enough for me to finally follow my instincts.
I feel I need to go through a birth consciously invested. It will be somewhere for me as my birth, my birth as a mother, as our birth parents.
course, we can not contemplating an ADA, the reality is that it will. We are aware that we do not control everything.
But imagine that we would all three under our duvet few hours after birth, not separated the first night or the following ... it is worth all the gold in the world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment