course, the refractory will say even before I begin:
- U n organic product is completely organic .
No, it's true. If the term "organic" without a trace of pesticide. For cons, I think that encouraging cultures without additions of pesticides or other chemical crap is great.
- U n organic product is completely organic .
No, it's true. If the term "organic" without a trace of pesticide. For cons, I think that encouraging cultures without additions of pesticides or other chemical crap is great.
- The products are organic is expensive .
is usually a little more, sometimes much more expensive. Making all organic, it's true that this budget. By cons, there are some products that do not cost you much more in the end. I think of household products alone, mostly. There are also cosmetic products in great packaging. My shower gel and shampoo in my model 1L cost me cheaper than if I bought bottles of 250ml mark. In fact, everything you buy "brand" will not make a big difference in organic versions.
priority What to Buy?
The products mentioned above, articles made from whole grains (because it's the shell that is most exposed to pesticides), the products we use in low to medium volume (such as oils olive or other spices, bouillon cubes ,...) because the financial difference is not significant over the year. In supermarkets, I also found some plain yoghurt, toast, juice, apple butter, organic and not really more expensive than other products. In store organic bulk grains (rice, lentils, wheat, semolina ...) are also interesting.
Baby :
You may buy the brand for its skin care products, food or diapers. Compare with the organic version is perhaps more profitable! Know that even the products sold in pharmacies can contain parabens or other questionable products. Check the labels.
Once a first cap financial past, you do it gradually. There are also times in life that lead to go organic. So, for me, pregnancy and early childhood.
Logo European
NB: If you have other tips, please leave a comment, I will add in my text.
0 comments:
Post a Comment