I'm really lucky, I admit.
I had a little appetite in early pregnancy, certainly, but it was accentuated by the fact that we were perched at an altitude of 3500m and over, Bolivia. But I had enough energy to enjoy the trip (we stayed four months as expected). I had no worrying sign, so I was calm, even at 7000km from home. I had no illness apart from a good and long diarrhea (which eventually go away on its own since I had no drugs compatible with pregnancy). All in all, I have taken two Doliprane and Econazole (cons a fungal infection) in eight months. I am fortunate to be rarely ill. Thank you Mom breastfed me.
My only minor injuries are back pain and heartburn. And I almost forgot, a period of contraction, which meant that I did not even make my return. It is true that pregnant, I worked as the month of August. It can help calm perspective.
I do not have mood swings, I'm not irritable (well, I think!), Not tired, I sleep well, I eat normally without cravings or weight gain ups to watch, I'm always good mood, I have a lot of energy, Baby makes us laugh with his bosses, we are both very much in love, we love each other every three ...
Certainly at the entrance of the ninth month, sometimes we want to keep our child in her arms, but we are also fine. There is no rush, life smiles at us and we smile at life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment