Monday, April 28, 2008
Women Wearing Sanitary Towel
Chiclets Hockey International
Saturday evening I went to see the Canada-Finland game to Coliseum. It was simply amazing really see in the uniform red maple leaf players like Spezza , Toews, St. Louis , Staal, etc.. You really see the difference with the major junior when you're not used to seeing that caliber of hockey. One thing I loved was when the game ended (3-2 win in Canada!), Players align their online and blue flag is hoisted to the ceiling winners at its national anthem. It was simply amazing really to sing''O Canada''in unison with the crowd watching the flag rise! But what I noticed is that, although the game was a scrappy little preparatory part requires, the crowd of 7,000 or 8,000 people boarded the match chanting the name'' ST LOUIS ''! several times because it played a very good game to match his talent and his great strength. He also collected the title of player of the match for Canada. During the match, j'me am the crowd began to imagine Quebec cheering their own team of NHL and it gave me chills. It is simply electrifying atmosphere that reigned in a new Coliseum with new Nordic ... Ahhhh nostalgia when you hold us! I think, at least I hope that the holding of a world championship in the Old Capital open the eyes of leaders of the NHL that Quebec is capable of supporting a team of this circuit. Anyway, in the meantime, I return to the old building tonight to see a classic: Canada vs Russia ! Pray hard with me Alexander '' The Great '' Ovechkin and Ilya Kovalchuk be in uniform for the Russians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment