Hey yeah! 2 tickets in 2 days! You're not dreaming!
My daily this week is filled hockey and it's far from me who is going to complain! First, the Habs ! I'm swooning to this team that I followed throughout the winter (I missed match 5-6 maximum) and is now in 2nd round of the playoffs. It's nice evenings with guys screaming like damned souls when the glorious score! Hehe ... Then I participate in a hockey tournament this weekend and j'vous say that it is fine to watch hockey on TV but when I practice outright what I appreciate most beautiful sport . And finally, the beginning of the world hockey championship (which could be better?) this weekend in the old capital. I go to Pepsi Coliseum twice (Saturday and Monday) to see team Canada face the Finns and the Russians Ilya Kovalchuk ! I cloaks. I am a happy man. Ah yes! and it is spring and fuckin snow melts! My mood is rising!
0 comments:
Post a Comment