I spell my silence because I'm going nuts looking LCN now! The festivities in the streets of Montreal after the win in 7 games against Boston Habs have turned sour. Police cars were burned and destroyed literally. Fine bozos are taking pictures with their cell before SPVM cars on fire. Eille big? do you think I'm gonna find you because your cool photo of you being décrisser a police car on your MSN?! I just hope that your future employers fall on these photos without drawing a great day! Oh that's inspiring! And it was not young callow youths of 16-17 in an identity crisis here! Bin no, it was large innocent of 25-30 who had a taste of the shit do. But it's you or me is the world cave in Montreal!? Come on! This is a victory in the first round fucking! I'm embarrassed to be a fan of the Canadiens. I argued with my father (an anti-Canadians) weekend and he said it was going to turn into a riot and blah, blah ... I have to prove him right, Habs fans are just fuckin crazy! That ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment