Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sign Compatabilty Same Birthday

Hyperactivity

Since yesterday, I am supervisor of a private elementary school during the V ld Quebec the lunch hour. I can tell you that I have seen firsthand the ( Yeah! Since that time J'voulais plugger this expression on my blog!) That some boys have a lot of stored energy and sometimes it looks like the fact that they are practicing a game or sport Outside the fact squarely Skip lead. j'vous saying is sick of seeing this. It rolls on the ground in the lawn, screaming like turkeys in the middle of a soccer match and do not get me wrong, they are in Grade 6. So, almost in high school ... And when it's not about to roll in the grass, it stops all playing because there is a condom lying around in the corner of the field ... and they discover the world .... ''Men! a condom!''In my mind I say:''Give yourself 5-6 years and you want have anything to do with hoods my man! J'te the guaranteed!''But I retain! Hihi ... Ahhhhh it kids j'vous say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment