I started, to my relief, my winter hockey season. I say to my great relief because I was on the edge of thinking that I would not play this winter and it would have been disaster! But everything is settled and I play in a very good team. We won our first game Saturday 8-1 and I made 3 assists. I was pretty proud of my performance. I tell you it do change and our summer league team had no cohesion, the goalkeeper was really rotten (I spare my words by saying rotten ... it was awful! Tse Andre Racicot's .. ..?). We ate flocks throughout the summer. The worst ... 17-4! That one was hurt pride. But times have changed! Now my team has a very talented goalkeeper and players a lot better than this summer. So as Pierre Houde'd say I want a good winter season:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment