I hear already the Montreal say that Quebec is a village but since the beginning of Tuesday, I found an exponential increase in traffic and this, especially within Ste-Foy . It is not complicated, the tip of Ste-Foy to Laval University, a trip that usually takes about fifteen minutes at most, it now takes at least 45 minutes to go. I'm not used to that made me stay in my car through more boxes of sheets for more than 15 minutes! I'm used to rank where the only things that prevent us from driving at 120km / h are the cows coming out of closed, you see? No! It's a joke, not that much ... but almost While this situation is catastrophic due to the fact that two east-west axes important to allow people to move from Ste-Foy, Quebec to (In addition to the highway Robert Bourassa aka Du Vallon close Campus UL) are interspersed with road works, so that the other axes are '' JamPack ''is worse Platte. J'trouve it pocket to get up at 6.30am to a class at 8:30 ... j'tiens me to my sleep!
0 comments:
Post a Comment