Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How To Masterbate At School



Since I'm stuck in a lab of computer Laval University to wait for many minutes after my fucking video capture on a Mac ... I thought: Why not make them with my presence (a bit pretentious here I'm sorry ...: P) on my blog mainenance which is more than desert? I also wonder if there is still people who spend in vain on this virtual space until I write something insignificant above. I do not think ... hehe. You see , I think I was greatly affected by seasonal depression of November. I'm not the first to complain about it on the world blogual (Which word!''I High Five'' myself!) But it was a first for me. My life has boiled down to the fucking work, go to classes and work. But now on the horizon hoping to end the session and the fact the 2-week vacation for the holiday season that follow it, good humor is slowly returning unlike snow early this winter. Besides, I want to publicly thank my neighbor for parking, which by a burst of incredible kindness this morning, kindly lent me his beautiful''Guarantor''shovel to free my self from the igloo in which it was decided to spend the night. I look forward to Christmas to celebrate the point. That's it. I did not even look forward to the gifts, I look forward to rejoining my colleagues all Jeannois scattered throughout the province will gather in the motherland to drinking and schmoozing in the bar of the city. What a great time! We drink, eat, sleep, have fun ... is not it wonderful!? I no longer hold up! Strongly on December 15 by the end of the session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment