Finally, I started to see light at the end of the tunnel for the session ending tomorrow ... it's all over and I only have to wait until 24! But unfortunately, the coming week is not Not without anguish, in fact, I have to go buy a Christmas gift to my girlfriend. For me it's a nightmare because I do not know what to buy. A big problem I have when the holidays arrive, I do not know what to do as suggestions (Maybe I'm spoiled?) And I do not know what to give. So you can see me wandering in a panic in the shopping malls of the capital trying to find what to buy! I do not want to buy jewelry and clothes because I'm too afraid to miss my shot, I already buy books and music on her birthday recently, show tickets last year, I want to be original ! There's not girls who have suggestions?
0 comments:
Post a Comment