There is more to BigTasty MacDalle the corner, I have bouuuuuuuuuules
A week super charged, missed Pantha du Prince, Jackson and Mount Kimbie last week Dour fast approaching and it promises to be at least as large as the 2009 Sziget.Me tarde.Du sudden it not post often, I hesitate in the choice of sounds , ideas, desires? Share.
If there was a label that never disappoints, it is Freude am Tanzen . An almost faultless since 1998, offering varied and compelling releases, the label has reinvented itself and has just released its 47th release: Left / Right Ep of Marek Hemmann , unpretentious little ep (but not from his album In Between the released in 2009) composed of two tracks which remain far from revolutionary, however, are terribly efficaces.Rares these artists who come naturally to you up from your seat from beginning to end, always with his particular groove jazzy incomparable. Fabian singing (Mika, get out of here, we recognized you) is a little boring at times and failed just when we could listen productions earlier, always being that the whole remains smooth and fresh.
Otherwise I have not spoken the last Moby. Although sympathique.On can not be said of Butch we've established a track a bit musty halfway between the local Macumba and conversion of A-Track.
Butch - No Worries
I mean, an artist who appears on a big Fessebook GUETTA SUCKS in avatar, it's obviously a smart type.Rital in many ways, Gianluca Corvesi, shows that his great country can not be reduced not Vitelli and The Love Supreme (even if it's their last Ep is too cool and it certainly will not say it enough). It's been violently to the latest thinking Julian Jeweil productions at times and so much better. Martin Buttrich has released his first album Crash Test in March on the label Desolat after years of live and maturation of Ep, in this last TimeWarp, so one could expect a quality product and c ' is cas.Acheté recently, I have not had time to listen to one second fois.Je can however tell you that I found myself faced with an album that will certainly not be a limited time season, nor necessarily intended for public averti.Des depths of up to a minimal techno deep accents, everyone will find his account. A must.
(With the vox of Parisian bitch, I love)
0 comments:
Post a Comment